P-EBT General Inquiry Request

The answer to your question may be available on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for P-EBT page.

If not, you may use this form to

  • contact an IDHS P-EBT agent about benefit status, amounts or eligibility,
  • submit general inquires for up to three children, or
  • report a Voluntary Return of P-EBT benefits.

If you have not received a PEBT Approval Letter, please contact the child's school and verify the child name, address and lunch program participation status on file is accurate before contacting IDHS.

Person Submitting Inquiry

Inquiry Submitted for

Child 1

Child 2

Child 3