View up to date information on how Illinois is handling the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) from the State of Illinois Coronavirus Response Site
Illinois Department of Human ServicesJB Pritzker, Governor · Grace B. Hou, Secretary
The purpose of this assessment is to evaluate the programmatic risk of the applicant. Limited program experience, protocols and internal control governing program delivery will increase an applicant’s degree of risk but will not preclude the applicant from becoming a grantee. The applicant’s degree of risk may require additional conditions to be incorporated into the grant award pursuant to 2 CFR 200.207.
Patterns or trends in programmatic risk will influence GATA training as well as the agency’s monitoring plan. Appropriate support must be provided by GATU and the agency to build grantee capacity.
The Process for IDHS Grants is as follows:
A. IDHS provides the online questionnaire for our grantees to complete.
B. Grantees complete the questionnaire for each grant they receive.
C. IDHS scores the questionnaire based on the responses provided by the applicant
D. The calculated responses equate to a risk profile for each of the risk categories.
E. The risk profile is aligned to the applicable conditions for medium and high risk applicants in each of the categories.
F. The agency communicates the applicable specific condition(s) to the grantee.
In response to the requirements of 2 CFR 200.205, the awarding agency (IDHS) is required to review the programmatic risk posed by applicants. Four risk categories are assessed through this questionnaire:
CSFA Number*(example: 444-xx-xxxx)
1. Quality of management systems and ability to meet the management standards
Question is not applicable because grants are based on a set rate or a per unit of service. Go to question 1.6
2. History of performance (The applicant's record in managing grant awards, if it is a prior recipient of awards, including timeliness of compliance with applicable reporting requirements, conformance to the terms and conditions of previous awards, and if applicable, the extent to which any previously awarded amounts will be expended prior to future awards)
If NO, go to question 2.10
If NO, go to 2.10. If YES, does it include
3. Reports and findings from audits performed under Subpart F—Audit Requirements of this part or the reports and findings of any other available audit
4. The applicant's ability to effectively implement statutory, regulatory, or other requirements imposed on awardees.
5. Grant specific questions.
On behalf of the applicant entity, I attest that the statements included herein are true, complete and accurate to the best of my knowledge. All occurrences of non-compliance with programmatic requirements have been disclosed.
First Name:* Last Name:*
IDHS Office Locator
IDHS Help Line
© 2020 Illinois Department of Human Services