Dear Community Providers,
Please see the information below, which is being shared by Brenda Hampton, Deputy Director of Systems Rebalancing and Donna O'Connor, Permanent Supportive Housing Coordinator regarding our contracted consultant, the Corporation for Supportive Housing (CSH):
CSH will be using a new training platform moving forward. Cornerstone is one of the best Learning Management Systems available today. Having all our trainings in a centralized place will allow users access to learning and professional development opportunities at their convenience. Cornerstone Learning offers participants access to many trainings (including FREE ONES) that can be searched via subject, cost, or initiative. You can find out about what other states are doing around the Olmstead Act work! You will also be provided reminders about upcoming trainings that you have signed up for, examples of related topic trainings, and personalized evaluation assessments.
It is critically important that we communicate this new platform because participants will need to create an account before accessing trainings. Specified DMH sponsored training events will be announced prior to make your staff aware.
To create an account:
- Go to www.csh.org/training and click on the Create an Account Button. We recommend bookmarking this site to access future trainings easily.
- Complete the registration information, and note your email address and password in a safe place. If you forget your password, there is a link on the login page that you can access. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
To Log into your account to access the trainings:
- Go to www.csh.org/training and click on the Existing User Login to sign in Button.
- Enter email address and password.
- You can browse the Offerings of trainings or Look at the upcoming Calendar of Live Events.
To register for the training:
- Locate the date and time of the training you wish to take, and click the Request button.
- The training has been added to your transcript. The page should refresh and bring you to your transcript, however, to access your transcript at any time, click on the Learning dropdown, and then View your Transcript.
- Click Register to register for the course.
- You will now be able to view all the details of the training, as well as withdraw from the training if you are no long able to attend.
If you have any questions, please contact Johnna Lowe, Program Manager at CSH at 312-332-6690 ext. 2817 or via email at email@example.com.