For RSP development see PM 02-09-05 for a Work Eligible individual, or PM 02-09-06 for an Exempt individual.
Who may participate in the activity:
Include this activity when the person:
- attends parenting classes supervised by the FCRC:
- individual counseling or group sessions to explain the benefits of establishing paternity and obtaining child support for the emotional and financial future of the child;
- group activities for various purposes, such as helping customers understand the effect of TANF policies (e.g., the 60-month lifetime limit, and Work Pays), providing networking and mutual support opportunities, and inspiring them with personal testimonials from former TANF customers;
- a forum with information about child care, high school/GED education, short-term training, post-secondary education, and transportation resources presented by professionals in these areas.
- receives medical treatment for self;
- obtains medical treatment for family;
- obtains services for family member with special needs, such as:
- respite care;
- homemaker services;
- adult day care;
- Early Intervention;
- home health care;
- DRS/DoA personal assistance.
What the activity requires:
- Verify compliance as requested.
It is not necessary to report actual time spent in activities.