The Board is composed of seven (7) members appointed by the Governor with the advice and consent of the Senate. Of the initial appointments made by the Governor,
- four (4) Board members shall each be appointed for a term of four years and
- three (3) members shall each be appointed for a term of two years.
Upon the expiration of each member's term, a successor shall be appointed for a term of four years. In the case of a vacancy in the office of any member, the Governor shall appoint a successor for the remainder of the unexpired term.
Members appointed by the Governor shall be qualified by professional knowledge or experience in the area of law, investigatory techniques, or in the area of care of the mentally ill or developmentally disabled. Two members appointed by the Governor shall be persons with a disability or a parent of a person with a disability.
Board/Commission/Task Force Requirements
- Training Requirements
- Please visit the link above to view the training requirements for this Board/Commission/Committee/Task Force.
- Reporting Requirements
- The Office of Inspector General's Annual Reports can be found in the link above.
- Activating Statute
- Please visit the link above to view ILCS 1305/1-17, the statute that governs the Office of the Inspector General.
- In 2023, the Illinois Quality Care Board will hold its regular meetings on the following dates:
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023
- Tuesday, June 20, 2023
- Tuesday, August 15, 2023
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023
- Tuesday, December 19, 2023
All meetings will be begin at 11:00 a.m. The posted agenda for each meeting will include a Web Ex / call in number / location information.
|Saul J. Morse, Chairman
|Jae Jin Pak
DHS Administrative Support
Please contact the Office of the Inspector General's Administrative Assistant Joyce Medley at 217-786-6040 or via email at Joyce.Medley2@Illinois.gov.