Providers and others are strongly encouraged to participate in upcoming Webinars. Continuing education credits (CEs) opportunities are still available on past webinars posted on the Recorded Webinars page as well.
- 2023 Upcoming Webinar Schedule
- Additional Division of Developmental Disabilities Webinar opportunities
- Webinar details
- Contact for Assistance
2023 Upcoming Webinar Schedule
Division of Developmental Disabilities Director Series
The Division of Developmental Disabilities is pleased to provide the following training series for our community-based, waiver funded providers. These webinars will provide an opportunity to learn more about Division expectations for provider operations, system and policy changes, as well as best practices. The Division requests that at least one individual staff member attend from each provider organization, if not more. All webinars will be recorded and be posted upon completion. All webinars must be registered for individually. We look forward to your participation.
Additional Division of Developmental Disabilities Webinar opportunities
Meeting Your Obligations as a Representative Payee While Complying with the HCBS Settings Rule and Other Laws
This webinar is designed to help providers and guardians understand the obligations of a representative payee for social security benefits, who also serves as a residential services provider. Serving in both roles implicates fiduciary responsibilities and an individual's right to access their funds and make spending decisions under the HCBS Settings Rule and other laws impacting individual rights. The information in this webinar will be useful to residential services programs (CILA, CLF, ICF/DD, CGH, CCI), ISCs, and guardians.
May 2, 2023 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Documenting Continuing Education Credits (CEs)
- Before joining, be sure to check system requirements to avoid any connection issues.
- You need to pre-register and have Internet access.
- After you register, you will receive an email with a login link and phone numbers from "Webex"
- On the day of the webinar, use the login link from the email to connect to the "Webex" Webinar
Contact for Assistance