Due to the COVID-19 Virus, the IDHS Office of Contract Administration staff are functioning remotely. Please email any questions rather than calling.
CSA/UGA/UIGA/EEC - DHS.DHSOCA@illinois.gov
We ask that you please bear with us as we work to continue to provide support to IDHS grantees and providers.
IDHS Grantee-Providers use the CSA Tracking System to enter and submit GATA Budgets, view and print Uniform Grant Agreements/EEC Contracts and enter IDHS Year-end Financial Reporting Actuals (Year-end CFR Actual information). You must update the information in CSA any time there is a change in the required information. All changes shall be made no later than the effective date of the change's occurrence.
Link to the CSA Tracking System
- External Illinois.gov ID Password Reset
- How to Register for the CSA Tracking System
- CSA Tracking System Troubleshooting
- CSA Tracking System Contact Information
- Accessibility of OCA Web pages
External Illinois.gov ID Password Reset
- Click here to Reset Your Password/Unlock Your Account. You do not need to add @external.illinois.gov at this link.
- To Reset Your Password or Unlock Your Account by Phone: Please call the Illinois Department of Innovation and Technology Service Desk [217-524-DoIT (3648) or 312-814-DoIT (3648)]. After the voice prompts, press #1 for software assistance and then press #1 for password reset. You need your External Illinois.gov ID reset (not CSA password).
- Once you have reset your password we also recommend that you use the following web link and set-up several different Account Recovery Options for your External Illinois.gov ID.
If you are unable to reset your External Illinois.gov ID password using the above options, please send a detailed email to DHS.DHSOCA@Illinois.gov.
How to Register for the CSA Tracking System
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a new DHS provider, you will need to contact your division contact person or the contact person on the Notice of Funding Opportunity to enter your organization's information in the CSA Tracking System before your registration will be approved. Do not register before contacting your division contact person to enter your organization's information.
Grantee-Providers with Uniform Grant Agreements/EEC Contracts with IDHS are invited to register for the Illinois Department of Human Services CSA Tracking System.
- You will need an External Illinois.gov ID and password. If you already have an External Illinois.gov ID, you do not have to create another one. If you do not have an External Illinois.gov ID, you can obtain one at the following web link: Create Illinois.gov Account.
- Please note: A Public ID is different than an External ID. An External ID uses firstname.lastname@example.org. A Public ID uses email@example.com. You can check the Domain Name on the email received from DoIT Identity Management.
- Please note: Choose General Public (Not employed by the State of Illinois) [EXTERNAL] even if you are a State of Illinois employee. Your CSA registration will not be validated if you choose Other Employees [SPS].
- If you do not have a State of Illinois driver's license, please email your request to manually create an External Illinois.gov ID to DHS.DHSOCA@Illinois.gov with the following information: Name, Company, Address, Phone #, DUNS #, FEIN # and email address.
- After your External Illinois.gov ID is created, you will need to register for the CSA Tracking System. You will need an Invitation Key Code in order to submit your request for CSA Tracking System access. If you do not have an Invitation Key Code, send an email to DHS.DHSOCA@Illinois.gov to receive your Invitation Key Code. The Invitation Key Code can be used for multiple registrations.
- The address for the CSA Tracking System Registration Site is: https://csa.dhs.illinois.gov/gtrpublic/gtr. Do not register until you have created your External Illinois.gov ID and ensured your organization is listed as a provider in CSA. Please be sure to include an Agreement Number or Resource ID in the registration if your organization has more than one Resource listed in the CSA. The Resource ID can be found in the My Info tab of a user already registered in CSA.
Once your registration is processed by the Office of Contract Administration, you will receive instructions on how to log into the CSA Tracking System.
- The CSA Tracking System only allows access to one Provider. If you need your access switched to a different provider, please request this via email to DHS.DHSOCA@Illinois.gov and provide your External Illinois.gov ID, Provider Name, Provider FEIN and Resource ID (if applicable).
- If you are a new IDHS provider, there may be a facilities page to enter your facilities information into the CSA Tracking System.
- You should also go to the My Info tab and make sure you have a valid email address listed. Your External Illinois.gov ID is not a valid email address.
- If you need access to sign off on GATA budgets, please go to the following link: Process for adding GATA Budget Signoff Authority. Budget Signoff Authority cannot be requested by phone or in the comments section of Registration.
- In order to access your IDHS Uniform Grant Agreements/EEC Contracts you will also need to ensure your organization has registered for access to the Centralized Repository Vault (CRV). If your organization has not registered for CRV access you will not be able to view your contracts. Please use the following web link to access the CRV Registration web page: Central Repository Access (CRV)
Confidentiality Notice - The Grantee-Provider shall comply with applicable State and Federal statutes, Federal regulations and Department administrative rules regarding confidential records or other information obtained by the Provider concerning persons served under this Agreement. The records and information shall be protected by the Provider from unauthorized disclosure.
CSA Tracking System Troubleshooting
Please note: Two steps are involved in registering for the CSA Tracking System: 1) creating an External Illinois.gov ID and 2) registering your external Illinois.gov ID for the CSA Tracking System. If you do not complete both steps, you will not have access to the CSA Tracking System. See instructions above to register.
If you cannot log in to the CSA Tracking System, please use the tips below.
- Test your password here: Account Recovery Options. You do not need to add @external.illinois.gov at this link. If your password does not work at that link, you will need to Reset Your Password.
- You will need to close out of all instances of your browser before attempting to log back in to CSA. Open Internet Explorer or Firefox and go to the following link: CSA Tracking System. Enter your entire External Illinois.gov ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password.
- Delete your browsing history. Make sure Passwords is checked.
If you are still having problems logging in, please send a screen shot of your error including the entire screen to DHS.DHSOCA@Illinois.gov.
If you are logged into CSA and your session times out, you will need to close out of all instances of your browser before you are able to sign in again.
The system only requires one signature this year. Only the Executive Director or equivalent is required to sign the budget.
If you are trying to approve a budget and the "Executive Director or Equivalent Sign" button is not available, please check the status of your budget. If it says "Work in Progress," you need to click on the "Submit to Executives" button.
An email is not sent to your executives. You will need to let them know the budget is ready for approval.
If you have the message "WARNING: User not authorized to view this page. Please contact Office of Contract Administration for further assistance," you do not have budget signoff authority. Process for adding GATA Budget Signoff Authority.
For additional information regarding the GATA Budgets, go to the following link: IDHS GATA Budgets.
For questions regarding your GATA Budget, please contact your Division contact person.
The signature page is page 2 of an initial contract and page 1 of an amendment.
Sign under your organization's name. Typed signatures and electronic signatures are not accepted.
Fill out the Date, Printed Name and Printed Title.
Please be sure to follow the instructions in the contract notification email to avoid delays in processing your contract.
Please do not email the entire agreement, only the signature page and any additional forms listed in the notification email.
Signature pages and additional documentation should be emailed to DHS.DHSOCA@Illinois.gov or faxed to (217) 524-9587.
The contact person for your contract will let you know if we have not received the signature page. If you would like additional confirmation that your signature page has been received, please request a Read Receipt on your email.
If you cannot open your contract, please follow the instructions below for Internet Explorer 8 and later.
- Open Internet Explorer and choose Tools; Manage Add-ons.
- Under Add-on Types, select Toolbars and Extensions.
- In the Show menu, select All Add-ons.
- In the list of add-ons, select Adobe PDF Reader. If you do not see the Adobe PDF Reader add-on, try the other options on the menu. For example, on some systems, the add-on appears when you select Run Without Permission.
- Click the Enable or Disable button (it toggles depending on the status of the selected add-on):
- Enable sets the Adobe PDF Reader add-on to open PDFs in the browser.
- Disable turns off the add-on so it does not open PDFs in the browser.
For questions regarding your contract, please contact your Division contact person.
PROVIDER CONTACT INFORMATION
Changes to the contact information and the distribution list to receive emails regarding your contract can be made in the Provider Info tab in CSA.
If you would like CSA access revoked for users, email your request to DHS.DHSOCA@Illinois.gov. Please note: Only users with @External.Illinois.gov IDs and an "A" in the Status column are active . You do not need to request access be revoked for users with email addresses for their ID.
CSA Tracking System Contact Information
If you have an error, please describe your error and send a screen shot of the entire screen to DHS.DHSOCA@Illinois.gov or call (217) 785-9260.
Please do not send multiple emails or phone messages. OCA staff will respond to you as soon as possible.
Accessibility of OCA Web pages
If you have questions about this section or require an accessible version of a document posted in this section, please contact the Office of Contract Administration at DHS.DHSOCA@Illinois.gov or (217) 785-9260.