State Performance Plan - 2005-2012
- Overview of the State Performance Plan Development
- Indicator 1 - Percent of infants and toddlers with IFSPs who receive the early intervention services on their IFSPs in a timely manner.
- Indicator 2: Percent of infants and toddlers with IFSPs who primarily receive early intervention services in the home or community-based settings.
- Indicator 3: Percent of infants and toddlers with IFSPs who demonstrate improved
- Indicator 4: Percent of families participating in Part C who report that early intervention services have helped the family
- Indicator 5: Percent of infants and toddlers birth to 1 with IFSPs compared to national data.
- Indicator 6: Percent of infants and toddlers birth to 3 with IFSPs compared to national data.
- Indicator 7: Percent of eligible infants and toddlers with IFSPs for whom an evaluation and assessment and an initial IFSP meeting were conducted within Part C’s 45-day timeline
- Indicator 8: Percent of all children exiting Part C who received timely transition planning to support the child’s transition
- Indicator 9: General supervision system (including monitoring, complaints, hearings, etc.)
- Indicator 10: Percent of signed written complaints with reports issued that were resolved within 60-day timeline or a timeline extended for exceptional circumstances with respect to a particular...
- Indicator 11: Percent of fully adjudicated due process hearing requests that were fully adjudicated within the applicable timeline.
- Indicator 12: Percent of hearing requests that went to resolution sessions that were resolved through resolution session settlement agreements (applicable if Part B due process procedures are adopted)
- Indicator 13: Percent of mediations held that resulted in mediation agreements.
- Indicator 14: State reported data (618 and State Performance Plan and Annual Performance Report) are timely and accurate.