FY2010 JJDPA Title V - Attachment 1

JJDPA Title V Grant Application

Illinois FY2010 JJDPA Title V Grant Application

Attachment 1

Budget Detail Worksheet

$84,945 New Amount-Revised Budget

?Category Federal State/Applicant Local Match Total
Local prevention programs $ 80,698 $ 0 $ 40,350 $121,048
Administrative $ 4,247 $2,124 $ 0 $ 6,371
Total $ 84,945 $2,124 $ 40,350 $127,419

The Illinois Department of Human Services and the Illinois Juvenile Justice Commission will sub grant 95 percent of the funds to units of local government. The remaining 5 percent would be utilized to purchase one color printer/copier/fax, and an LCD projector for Illinois Juvenile Justice Commission program staff. Funds will also be utilized to cover expenses associated with two all-sites training events.

Administrative Funds

Federal State Total
Travel
Travel to monitor Title V sub-grantees
(12 trips @ $200 (3 providers x 4 trips each)
$ 513 $1,887 $ 2,400
Operating Costs
Office Space, telephone,
office supplies printing, copying,
postage, and training event supplies.
$237 $ 1,437
Training expenses $1,200
Equipment
One printer/copier/fax for staff LCD projector $ 2,534 $ 0 $ 2,534
Summary
Total $ 4,274 $1,124 $ 6,371