Pre-conception / Inter-conception Care
Training Curriculum 2
Increase the evidence base and promote the use of the evidence to improve preconception health.
- Prepare evidenced-based systematic review of all published reports on programs, and policy through the Agency of Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Support evaluation of model programs and projects, including integrated service delivery and community health promotion projects.
- conduct studies to advance knowledge of preconception risks, clinical and public health intervention, including knowledge of more integrated practice strategies and inter-conception approaches.
- Design and conduct analysis of cost benefit and cost effectiveness as part of the study of preconception interventions.
- Examine factors that results in variation in individual use of preconception care (i.e., barriers and motivators that affect healthcare.