The State's SPP/APR includes a State Systemic Improvement Plan (SSIP) that meets the requirements set forth for this indicator.
The State's SPP/APR includes an SSIP that is a comprehensive, ambitious, yet achievable multi-year plan for improving results for infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families.
Phase I: Analysis (which the State must include with the April 2015 submission of its SPP/APR for FFY 2013):
- Data Analysis;
- Analysis of State Infrastructure to Support Improvement and Build Capacity;
- State-identified Measurable Result(s) for Infants and Toddlers with Disabilities and their Families;
- Selection of Coherent Improvement Strategies; and
- Theory of Action.
Phase II: Plan (which, in addition to the Phase 1 content (including any updates) outlined above, the State must include with the April 2016 submission of its SPP/APR for FFY 2014):
- Infrastructure Development;
- Support for EIS Program and/or EIS Provider Implementation of Evidence-Based Practices; and
Phase III: Implementation and Evaluation (which, in addition to the Phase I and Phase II content (including any updates) outlined above, the State must include with the April 2017 submission of its SPP/APR for FFY 2015, and update in 2018, 2019, and 2020):
? Results of Ongoing Evaluation and Revisions to the SSIP.
Baseline Data: 2013
FFY 2015 - FFY 2018 Targets
Phase I of the SSIP can be found at:https://illinois.edu/blog/files/6480/223337/70790.pdf
Phase II of the SSIP can be found at: https://illinois.edu/blog/files/6480/223337/85954.pdf