What is it?
Behavior Services include behavior intervention and treatment, behavior counseling (individual and group) and psychotherapy (individual and group). These services must be:
- Based on behavior assessments documenting the ongoing need for the service.
- Included in the individualized service plan.
- Must receive written approval from the Service Planning Team.
How Do I Become A Provider?
Behavior Intervention Services - Level 1
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Behavior Intervention Services - Level 2
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst
- Behavior Therapist
- Certified Relationship Development Interventionist
- Early Intervention Specialist (children and young adults only)
- Counseling - Individual or Group
- Psychotherapy - Individual or Group
- Counseling Services for Unpaid Care Givers