- Course Overview
- Course Objectives
- Upcoming Training Schedule and Registration
- Continuing Education Credits
- Course Materials
- Registration Confirmation
- Registration Cancellation
- Training Canceled or Rescheduled
- On the Day of the Training
- Certificate of Attendance
This course is designed for new and/or existing Home Mangers, House Supervisors, Unit Directors, residential directors, etc. We will cover how to enhance and provide skills that facilitate day-to-day operations and programs such as: how to recognize and protect individual's rights, to develop program resources, how to recognize abuse, neglect and financial exploitation and how to report them, which rules govern the various residential programs, the importance of effective policies and procedures, ways to improve staff hiring, development and retention.
To enhance and provide skills that facilitate day-to-day operations and programs, such as:
- how to recognize and protect individual's rights
- how to develop program resources
- how to recognize abuse and neglect issues and how to prevent and report them
- which rules govern the various residential programs
- the importance of effective policies and procedures
- ways to improve staff hiring, development, and retention
Upcoming Training Schedule and Registration
|November 7, 2023
||9 am - 3 pm
Continuing Education Credits
- Six (6) hours of Continuing Education Credits are offered for all professional licenses for which the Division of Developmental Disabilities is certified by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation to sponsor Continuing Education hours.
- QIDPs may also apply this training toward the 12 hours annual continuing education credits requirement.
- Save or print RDC Curriculum for class.
At least two days in advance of the class a registration, our office will email a confirmation to the email address listed on the completed online IDHS OneNet Learning Module Training Registration Form.
To cancel your registration, please email the Bureau of Quality Management at DHS.BQMQE@illinois.gov or call (217) 782-9438.
Training Canceled or Rescheduled
The Bureau of Quality Management will notify you by email listed on the Registration Form at least 24 hours prior to the event.
On the Day of the Training
- Please log onto Webex 15 minutes early.
- Class starts promptly at 9 a.m.
- Training is provided at no cost to participants.
Certificate of Attendance
Upon completion of the QIDP Course Coordinator training event the IDHS Presenter will provide registrants with a Certificate of Attendance to maintain as documentation of CEs for the training record files.