Report or Replace Lost/Damaged Link Card

Protect your Benefits! Report a lost Link Card and order a replacement.

There are two ways

  1. Go to the Illinois Link Card Website OR
  2. Call the Illinois Link Help Line
  • 1-800-678-LINK (5465)
  • 1-877-765-3459 (TTY)

You will need this information

  1. The full 9-digit social security number
  2. Date of birth
  3. 19-digit number printed on the front of your Illinois Link card,or your 4-digit PIN

The social security number and date of birth are usually for the primary card holder, but may be for someone else in the case.

Disabling a lost, stolen or damaged Link card

Protect Your Benefits! Call or go to the website to disable a lost or stolen Link card as soon as you know that it is gone.  If you do not have the card number, you may disable the card using your social security number, date of birth and PIN.  Once you have disabled the card, it will not work.  You will have the option of ordering a replacement card.

Replacement cards are mailed to your current address

Replacement Link Cards are sent to the address you provided to your DHS Family Community Resource Center (FCRC).  Please make certain the FCRC has your most current address on file.  If you have moved, update you address before you order a replacement Link card.  Find Your FCRC