DoubleTree Guest Suites & Conference Center, 2111 Butterfield Road, Downers Grove, Illinois 60515
Partnerships to shape the future of a diverse workforce!
2008 AbilityLinks Consortium Employment Expo offers job seekers, employers, and service providers a full day of education, training, and dynamic networking designed to improve employment opportunities for persons with disabilities.
Featuring Keynote Speaker
Randy Lewis, Senior Vice President of Distribution and Logistics, Walgreens Co.
Presented in partnership with College of DuPage and hosted by DoubleTree Guest Suites
- Assessing a Client's Job Hunting Progress in a Six Minute Interview
- Disability Awareness: What Every Employer Needs to Know
- The Unwritten Rules of the Highly Effective Job Search
- ADA Tips for Employers and Job Seekers Mock interviews
- And more
- Demonstrate your support for disability diversity in the work place
- Advertise your products and services
- Meet qualified job candidates
- High visibility sponsorship opportunities are still available
- $15.00: Job Seekers - scholarships available
- $50.00: Employers, Service Providers and Exhibitors/Vendors
Registration Deadline: Thursday, March 13, 2008
Register Online at: Ability Links
Contact Numbers: (630) 909-7446 (TTY)
Ken Skord (630) 909-7440 email@example.com