The Illinois Department of Human Services (DHS) has divided the State of Illinois into five (5) regions. Bureau Chief of Community Support Services
Regional Listings & Maps
DHS Provider Help Line
1-800-804-3833 | 1-877-434-1082 (TTY)
- Region 1 - Suburban Cook County & Chicago.
- Region 2 - Boone, Carroll, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Jo Daviess, Kane, Kankakee, Kendall, Lake, Lee, McHenry, Ogle, Stephenson, Whiteside, Will, and Winnebago.
- Region 3 - Bureau, Champaign, Ford, Fulton, Henderson, Henry, Iroquois, Knox, LaSalle, Livingston, Marshall, Mason, McDonough, McLean, Mercer, Peoria, Putnam, Rock Island, Stark, Tazewell, Vermilion, Warren and Woodford.
- Region 4 - Adams, Brown, Calhoun, Cass, Christian, Clark, Coles, Cumberland, DeWitt, Douglas, Edgar, Effingham, Greene, Hancock, Jersey, Logan, Macon, Macoupin, Menard, Montgomery, Morgan, Moultrie, Piatt, Pike, Sangamon, Schuyler, Scott, and Shelby.
- Region 5 - Alexander, Bond, Clay, Clinton, Crawford, Edwards, Fayette, Franklin, Gallatin, Hamilton, Hardin, Jackson, Jasper, Jefferson, Johnson, Lawrence, Madison, Marion, Massac, Monroe, Perry, Pope, Pulaski, Randolph, Richland, St Clair, Saline, Union, Wabash, Washington, Wayne, White and Williamson.