Changing Providers

In order to ensure prompt, continuous payments while changing child care providers, please make sure you do the following:

  • If you would like to change child care providers within the same Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) agency, please check for openings at the new child care center and notify your local CCR&R that you wish to switch. They will mail you a Change of Provider form that you must complete, sign, and submit before the change can be made.
  • If you are changing child care providers that are not handled through the CCR&R, you will need to complete a new application with the new provider; notify the old provider that you will be dropping and have both providers sign a Multi-Site/Transfer Case Information form.
  • Most Providers require a two-week notice, so please check with your provider regarding their specific rules/contract before initiating a change.