What is the purpose of this service?
Delinquency Prevention provides services for youth who have been arrested and/or found guilty of a crime.
Who can receive these services?
- Youth - 12 to 17 years of age
- Or a youth who:
- has been arrested more than two times, or
- found guilty of a crime one or more times and referred for service by either the local police or a probation department.
What services are offered?
- community outreach,
- case management,
- individual counseling,
- family counseling,
- court assistance (advocacy), and
How to apply?
Contact a provider for services, visit: Delinquency Prevention Provider List, if you are:
- a youth,
- a Parent or Guardian,
- a Judge of the Court Systems,
- a Court Service staff member,
- either the local police or county sheriff, and
- a Probation staff member.