Who can get an Illinois Link Card?
Anyone approved to receive cash assistance or SNAP (Food Stamps) benefits will be issued an Illinois Link card. The Illinois Link card is a plastic card that looks and works like a debit card. If you are eligible for cash and SNAP benefits, you will access both with the same card. Only one Illinois Link Card is issued per case.
How to apply?
Already have an Illinois Link Card?
- Manage My Illinois Link Card and learn more about your Link card such as,
- Check your Link account balance
- Report a lost or stolen Link card
- Order a replacement Link card
- Select your first PIN or change your current PIN
- Check recent purchases and withdrawals
- Report a problem with a purchase or withdrawal
More Information & Resources
Eat. Move. Save.
- Are you interested in saving money on groceries or finding easy recipes that taste great? Eat.Move.Save is for you! Eat. Move. Save. from SNAP-Education at the University of Illinois is a free nutrition education program available to you and your family. For more information, or to find out where we are in your community, visit http://go.illinois.edu/EatMoveSave .