600 E Ash Street, Bldg. 300 1st Floor
Springfield, IL 60703
Phone: (217) 785-9260
Phone: (217) 524-0398
Fax: (217) 524-9587
Fax: (217) 782-4135
401 S Clinton Street 2nd Floor
Chicago, IL 60607
Phone: Limited staff are currently assigned to this office
Fax: Limited staff are currently assigned to this office
Please send correspondence to Springfield office.
The Office of Contract Administration (OCA ) consist of the Chief Accountability Officer and three Bureau's and the Agency Wide Contracts Unit
Responsibilities of OCA:
- Direct oversight of all IDHS contractual functions
- Responsible for communications with all IDHS programs, facilities and divisions relating to contract processing and procedures
- Managerial responsibilities over the process of contractual obligations.
Chief Accountability Officer: Grants Accountability and Transparency Act Unit (GATA)
- Liaison to the Government Office of Management & Budget (GOMB) Grants Accountability and Transparency Unit (GATU).
- Provides technical assistance and training to both Agency personnel and grantees regarding GATA statute, administrative code, administrative directives and IDHS GATA Policies and Procedures.
- Processes Agency Requests for Deviation (Exceptions).
- Reviews and approves Indirect Cost Rates.
- Reviews and approves Stop Pay List Tracking System (SPLTS) records.
- Performs a preliminary review of Merit Based Review appeals submissions.
- Reviews, processes all IDHS program/division grantee waiver request of Stop Pay actions
Agency Wide Contracts Unit
- Facilitates the approval and flow process for both Temporary Service Worker and Personal Services Contracts.
- Liaison to IDHS Office of Business Services for the processing of Warehouse, and Mail Room Contracts.
- Coordinates Statewide with all facilities and office locations for the contracting for multi-functional devices.
- Assist IDHS administrative areas with contractual needs and training of administrative contracts process and procedures to include the BidBuy procurement process
Bureau of Obligation Management
- Processes and files all IDHS grants, contracts, obligations, amendments, modifications and renewals.
- Liaison to Comptroller's Office for all obligation related issues.
- Maintains all of the official IDHS grant & contract files.
- Provides support for the grantee in the CSA Tracking System.
Bureau of Policy & Review
- Produces and disseminates the annual IDHS Financial Reporting Packet to Grantees/Providers.
- Prepares audit confirmations of Grantees/Providers State and Federal funding.
- Reviews and reconciles Audit and Consolidated Year-End Financial reports in GATA Audit Report Review Management System (ARRMS).
- Performs all annual Grantee closeout of IDHS Grants, including all IDHS Grant Funds Recovery activities.
- Performs desk reviews on independent audits of Medicaid Waiver providers.
- Produces and disseminates the annual Federal Funds Summary Report to Grantees.
- Monitors overall Financial Reporting of Grantees/Providers to determine those subject to negative payment action (SAP vendor hold or placement on the IDHS Stop Pay List) due to delinquency in reporting requirements.
- Produce daily and monthly management reports on all IDHS contractual activities.
- Responsible for the Centralized Repository Vault (CRV)
- Responsible for Office of Contract Administration webpages.
Bureau of Contract Compliance
- Performs annual Fiscal & Administrative On-site Reviews of Grantees and Providers to assess fiscal and administrative compliance.
- Performs an annual Risk Analysis of all IDHS grantees.
- Initiates Grant Funds Recovery activities identified during Fiscal & Administrative On-site Reviews.
If you have any questions or need more information about this page, please email: email@example.com or call (217) 785-9260.