WAG 23-09-02-f: Getting Back What is Owed

PM 23-09-02-f.

  1. (Heir or Representative) Pays the amount owed for the claim to the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services.

    When a payment is received in the FCRC (in Cook County, payments are handled by HFS BOC Technical Recovery Section): 

  2. (FCRC) Complete Payment Transmittal Slip (Form 3021).
  3. (FCRC) Send the payment and Form 3021 to:

    Outside Cook County:

    Bureau of Collections
    Technical Recovery Section
    2200 Churchill Dr. Bldg A
    Springfield, IL 62702-3406