PM 24-03-06: Reporting Changes

WAG 24-03-06

When the Family Community Resource Center becomes aware of any changes in personal information about the noncustodial parent or alleged father, report the information to DCSE.

Report a:

  • change in name;
  • new address;
  • social security number; or
  • employer.

NOTE: Client and child information is updated automatically by the interface between CIS and KIDS.