WAG 23-03-03-e: Change of Categories (SNAP)

When changing a case's category:

  1. (FCRC) Review the case for existing cash or SNAP overpayments, including completion of an ARS clearance (PF10/F10) (see IPACS II Manual).
  2. (FCRC) Send Form 2404C to BOC to report the category change, if an overpayment has been reported.

NOTE: A Category 04 or 06 cash overpayment can only be recouped from another Category 04 or 06 case.