PM 23-03-03-a: Earned Income Overpayment (SNAP)

WAG 23-03-03-a

Do not allow the earned income deduction when figuring an overpayment due to an unreported change in earned income.

To figure monthly income when an employer gives us quarterly or annual proof of wages, divide the quarterly or annual amount by that number of months.