PM 18-07-01: Central Address Change and Housing Costs Unknown

WAG 18-07-01

revised textWhen an address change is made on a case by a central unit and the FCRC does not know the new housing costs, make the change if the unit later reports the expense (see PM 18-04-00, PM 19-04-00).

revised textFor cases in EZ REDE, act on any change reported by the unit. If the EZ REDE unit reports a change in housing costs, update the case to reflect the reported change.

Note:  Process the change of address promptly.