WAG 11-02-06-b: Budgeting on Active Cases

PM 11-02-06-b.

When a change in income or needs causes a decrease in benefits, submit Form 552 to reduce benefits.

(System) Sends Form 157C when coded by caseworker to do so. Also sends AABD/Food Stamp Computation (Form 4050C).

(FCRC) Send Form 157 and Form 4050 when central notice is suppressed.