Open to the general public.
10:00am to 1:30pm
Due to the current pandemic, this meeting will be held via Zoom teleconferencing. To participate, please utilize the link below provided by Illinois Early Intervention Training to register for the meeting.
IICEI Registration: Thursday, October 12, 2023
Once you register, you will be provided with an immediate confirmation, that will indicate Zoom participation information will be forthcoming. You will receive an email with specific access instructions and your unique Zoom link closer to the meeting date.
- Call to Order
- Introduction of Council Members: Brenda Devito
- Approval of July 13th, 2023, Draft Meeting Report: Brenda Devito
- Message from the Parent
- Cross State Research
- Illinois EI cost model, Afton Partners (Abby)
- Workforce Workgroup Update
- American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Funds: Benny Delgado
- Public Act 102-0926 - Substantiated Abuse/Neglect Auto Eligibility Workgroup: Chelsea Guillen
- Early Intervention timelines and rights document
- Council Membership
- Proposed 2024 Meeting Dates and Times
- Public Comment Period
- Adjournment of Meeting: Brenda Devito
IDHS - Bureau of Early Intervention
823 East Monroe Street
Springfield, IL 62701
If you are in need of special accommodations, please email or call Katie Jacobs.