GA-Population: Colbert Consent Decree - Suffix CCD (pdf)
GA-Population: Front Door Diversion - Suffix FDD (pdf)
GA-Population: Forensic Services - Suffix FNS (pdf)
GA-Population: Homeless - Suffix HOM (pdf)
GA-Population: Williams Consent Decree - Suffix WCD (pdf)
Each applicant must have access to the internet. The Department's web site will contain information regarding this funding opportunity and materials necessary for submission.
Program Email Address: DHS.DMHGrantApp@illinois.gov
Content and Form of Application Submission
Uniform Application for State Grant Assistance
The Uniform Application for State Grant Assistance is a three-page document used to formalize organization's request to apply for funding. The document requires the signature and email address of the organization's authorized representative.
- Applicants must apply for each location they serve. A Suffix will need to be used when submitting your budget (under "NOFO Suffix" in CSA). Details about this can be found under Budget Requirements below. A separate application must be submitted for each location. The locations and suffixes are as follows:
- Location 1: Population: Colbert Consent Decree - Suffix CCD
- Location 2: Population: Front Door Diversion - Suffix FDD
- Location 3: Population: Forensic Services - Suffix FNS
- Location 4: Population: Homeless - Suffix HOM
- Location 5: Population: Williams Consent Decree - Suffix WCD
For example, if an applicant applies for funding for Location 1 and Location 5, two applications must be submitted, one associated with each location for the program.
Page 1 of the application is pre-populated with the appropriate suffix code. Applicants do not need to complete anything on Page 1. The correct application must be used.
On Page 3, applicants will need to include only the amount for which they are applying, for the specific location on each individual application.
- Subrecipient budget(s)
- If applicant is planning to use a subrecipient, a pdf copy of the subrecipient budget must be submitted at the time of the application packet. Subrecipient budgets must be submitted for each application submitted as outlined above.
- Subrecipient budgets shall be submitted on the IDHS/DMH Budget template (GOMBGATU-3002-(R-02-17) as an attachment.
Submission Due Dates and Times
- To be considered for award, application materials will only be accepted electronically. Applications must be in the possession of the DMH email address DHS.DMHGrantApp@illinois.gov.
- IDHS cannot guarantee a start date of July 1st, 2022 if application submissions are received after the due date.
- Emails into this box are electronically date and time stamped upon arrival. For your records, please keep a copy of your email submission with the date and time it was submitted, along with the email address to which it was sent.
- If an applicant experiences technical difficulties, an email must be sent to DHS.DMHGrantApp@illinois.gov prior to the submission deadline. If State systems are deemed to be working properly, it is the applicant's responsibility to ensure their application materials arrive at the appropriate email address before the submission deadline date and time.
If you have difficulty emailing the document due to the file size, please utilize the CMS File Transfer Utility. Please follow the instructions to attach your application. Remember to include the subject line below.
- IDHS/DMH is under no obligation to review applications that do not comply with the above requirements.
- Applicants will receive an email to notify them that the application was received and if it was received by the due date and time. The email reply will be sent to the original sender of the application materials.
- The subject line of the email MUST state:
- Entity Name;
- Program 215 Housing First Permanent Supportive Housing (PSH)