Changes occurring to cases with an active All Kids Share or Premium EDG are the responsibility of the office in which the case is maintained, for more information see PM 04-06-00.
If a change is reported to the DHS Family Community Resource Center (FCRC) for a case maintained by the HFS All Kids Unit (AKU), contact the HFS AKU to notify them of the change. If a change is reported to the HFS AKU for a case maintained by the DHS FCRC, contact the DHS FCRC to notify them of the change.
Once a child is determined eligible, the child can only lose All Kids Share or Premium (Level 1-2), during the 12-month eligibility period if:
- the family leaves the State of Illinois;
- the child moves out of the caretaker's home;
- the child becomes an inmate of a public institution;
- the family of a child receiving All Kids Premium fails to pay the premium;
- through HFS, DHS, or client error, the child was approved even though not eligible for All Kids Share or Premium;
- the child becomes eligible for Assist; or
- the family requests cancellation.
NOTE: Once a child is determined eligible, admission to an Institution for Mentally Diseased (IMD) does not affect eligibility until renewal (see PM 06-08-06-e).
Children determined eligible for All Kids Share, or Premium are financially eligible during the 12-month eligibility period. Children can remain in their current All Kids case regardless of changes in family income until renewal. For that reason, clients are not required to report income changes for cases that contain only children.