WAG 06-04-05: Referrals

PM 06-04-05

Use the Referral Form (Form 2151) or the RD&C Referral Form (Form 2151C) to refer a homeless client to community resources, such as the housing authority, a shelter, or other agency that may help them find housing.

See WAG 16-05-00 for actions regarding use of a protective payment plan to prevent homelessness.