PM 06-01-06: Work Registration Requirements

WAG 06-01-06

As a condition of eligibility for RRP Cash benefits, all adult nonexempt refugees under age 60 must register for employment with:

  • the Refugee Job Placement Agency, if one is in the area, or
  • with Job Service if there is no Refugee Job Placement Agency.

NOTE: The only exceptions to this requirement are for a representative payee (RPY) of a refugee case and a person who does not have INS permission to work.