- Per IDPH, the preliminary seven-day statewide COVID-19 positivity for cases as a percent of total test from August 27-September 2, 2021 is 5.0%. The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from August 27-September 2, 2021 is 5.4%.
- DDD Fall Community Provider Training series can be found on our DDD Training webpage.
- Remember next week is National DSP Recognition Week!
FAQ ON FACE COVERING AND VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity (DCEO), with feedback from DHS, the Governor's Office and other state agencies issued the FAQ on Face Covering and Vaccination Requirement to address Executive Order 21-22 that was signed by Governor Pritzker on September 3, 2021. As a reminder, the vaccination requirement does not apply to Community Integrated Living Arrangements (CILA), Community Day Services (CDS) or Children's Group Homes (CGH).
PCP PROCESS REVIEW, IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGIES
The Division has contracted with the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) Institute on Disability and Human Development to evaluate our person-centered planning process for Adult DD Waiver recipients and to make recommendations to improve the process. UIC is interested in reviewing Implementation Strategy templates that providers feel are strong and work well for the individuals they serve. If you are a provider and would like to share your Implementation Strategies template, please send a blank copy to Caitlin Crabb .
DDD SEP PROVIDER LIST UPDATE REQUEST
The Division's employment webpage contains a listing of all DDD Supported Employment providers which also offer employment services funded by the Division of Rehabilitation Services (Supported Employment, Milestone & Customized Employment). We hope this list helps individuals with I/DD understand the options available to them when searching for a DDD Supported Employment Provider. If you are a DDD Supported Employment Provider and your agency is not represented on the employment webpage, or if you have updates, please notify Casey Burke .
If you do not provide DDD SEP supports and services (e.g. the agency offers Milestone and SEP through DRS, but no Medicaid Waiver employment services(39U)), your agency will not appear on this list and no communication is necessary.
Email updates should indicate:
- Verification of the legal agency name
- Does the agency have a contract with the Division of Rehabilitation Services for Supported Employment? Note Yes / No
- Does the agency have a contract with the Division of Rehabilitation Services for Milestone? Note Yes / No
- Does the agency have a contract with the Division of Rehabilitation Services for Customized Employment? Note Yes / No
- Agency City (Headquarters if multiple locations)
- Agency Zip Code
Thank you for all you do!
- Allison V. Stark
- Director, Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- 600 East Ash-Building 400, Springfield, IL 62703
- Tel: (217) 782 -6803
The information contained herein should not be considered a substitute for the appropriate official statutes, rules, regulations, or the advice of legal counsel.
To request to be added to our email database, or to update your contact and service information, please complete our Contact Survey.
Information provided will help us to better tailor communications to you in the future.