Please use Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Reader to open PDF forms. Web browsers like Chrome, Edge, Firefox, or Safari may not open or save PDF forms correctly. Here's how:
- If you don't already have it, download and install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Right click (or press Shift+F10) on a link to a PDF form.
- From the menu that pops up, pick "Save link as" or "Download linked file."
- Choose where to save the form on your computer, e.g. in your Downloads or on your Desktop.
- Go to where you just saved the form and right click (or press Shift+F10) on it.
- From the menu that pops up, pick "Open with" and then "Adobe Acrobat Reader."
To make this process easier, you may want to consider installing the Adobe Acrobat Extension for Chrome