It's another two-fer week!
- Per IDPH, the preliminary seven-day statewide positivity for cases as a percent of total test from June 7-13, 2021 is 0.8%. The preliminary seven-day statewide test positivity from June 7-13, 2021 is 1.1%.
- Healthcare and Family Services has released a Request for Proposal for an Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) system.
CDS GUIDANCE WEBINAR AND Q & A
Please join the Division and the Illinois Department of Public Health on June 29 at 2pm for a short webinar Updated CDS Guidance - An Overview and Q & A with DDD & IDPH. Webinar Registration
FUNCTIONAL LITERACY TESTING & TABE SCORING UPDATE
We are STILL reviewing the Functional Literacy guidelines and Information Bulletin with legal and our team. However, we do have some good news to share! The Division has confirmed with Data Recognition Corporation (DRC) that the minimum score required to achieve an 8th grade reading equivalency on the TABE 11M & 12M. This score is significantly lower than DRS previously reported. In fact, DRC has removed the grade equivalency sheet from their website since they have determined it was not accurate.
- For the TABE 11 M -Minimum Raw Score of 26, a Scale Score of 501 and a NRS Level 3
- For the TABE 12 M - Minimum Raw Score of 26, a Scale Score of 501 and a NRS Level 3
DRC is planning to offer a statewide training webinar to assist providers with information on ordering supplies, testing procedure, scoring and available resources. We will provide information regarding this webinar once it is scheduled.
HEALTH RISK SCREENING TOOL
Please make sure that as of July 1, your agency has a clinical reviewer on staff. A clinical reviewer is a nurse that has taken the self-guided rater training for HRST as well as the HRST Clinical Reviewer Training. The HRST Clinical Reviewer training is a live webinar. The next training that is being offered is June 23 from 9-3 pm CST. Please use this link to register.
Thank you for all you do!
- Allison V. Stark
- Director, Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- 600 East Ash-Building 400, Springfield, IL 62703
- Tel: (217) 782 -6803
The information contained herein should not be considered a substitute for the appropriate official statutes, rules, regulations, or the advice of legal counsel.
To request to be added to our email database, or to update your contact and service information, please complete our Contact Survey .
Information provided will help us to better tailor communications to you in the future.