I received my first COVID-19 vaccination last week and will be returning for my second in a few weeks. I am so happy, and relieved, to start this process. The vaccine is the MOST EFFECTIVE way to protect yourself, and others, from COVID-19! I hope you have, or are considering, getting vaccinated!
Please join the Illinois Department of Human Services and the Division of Developmental Disabilities for an event on Monday, April 12, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. IDHS and DDD, in partnership with The Arc of Illinois, are hosting a Ligas Townhall meeting to allow individuals waiting for services and individuals receiving services as well as their families the opportunity to hear about the State's work on the I/DD system and on the Ligas Consent Decree. Individuals and families will also be able to hear from Ligas Court Monitor Ronnie Cohn, the Ligas Family Advocate Program, and the Ligas Family Advisory Committee.
Please see below for even details including registration. Questions can be directed to Sarah.Myerscough-Mueller@illinois.gov.
- Event: Ligas Townhall
- Date: Monday, April 12, 2021
- Time: 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Register in advance for this webinar! After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
- Grace Hou, Secretary, Illinois Department of Human Services
- Allison Stark, Director, IDHS Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Ronnie Cohn, Ligas Court Monitor
- Shirley Perez, Megan Mutti & Ruth Aguilar, Ligas Family Advocate Program
- Donna Frownfelter, Ligas Family/Class Member Advisory Committee Chair
Thank you for all you do!
- Allison V. Stark
- Director, Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- 600 East Ash-Building 400, Springfield, IL 62703
- Tel: (217) 782 -6803
The information contained herein should not be considered a substitute for the appropriate official statutes, rules, regulations, or the advice of legal counsel.
To request to be added to our email database, or to update your contact and service information, please complete our Contact Survey at the following link:
Information provided will help us to better tailor communications to you in the future.