WAG 03-05-03-a: Joint Custody

PM 03-05-03-a

For children in joint custody, when determining which parent the child is living with, and the responsibilities of each parent, request proof of the elements used as evidence. For proof of "living with", see WAG 03-05-03-c.

NOTE: When no other evidence is available for a specific factor, accept the client's statement.

In unusual cases, the Bureau of Financial Support Policy (BFSP) provides guidance regarding the evidence submitted in a case, but the Family Community Resource Center must always make the final determination of eligibility. Request guidance on unusual cases from BFSP on a Request for Specific Case Guidance (Form 2150). Do not routinely send Form 2150 in joint custody situations.