WAG 02-04-02-d: Out of State Foster Care

When an adoptive parent or foster care parent wants to apply for MANG for their child(ren) who receives Title IV-E cash payments from another state, tell them to contact:

Bureau of Local Office Transaction & Support Services
100 South Grand Avenue East
Springfield, IL 62762
Telephone: (217) 785-4170


Children who are not Title IV-E eligible and are receiving foster care or adoption assistance from another state are not eligible for MANG.