The purpose and scope of services for this grant are to support the development
and effectiveness of new parent home visitation in Illinois by:
- Participating in the Healthy Families Illinois planning and governance structure
- Managing funds to assist specific HFI programs with accreditation
- Providing staff support to the regional HFI program clusters
- Planning and hosting the annual Statewide Conference on Child Abuse Prevention to include a home visitor sessions track and recognition program
- Sponsoring an annual HFI Summit training event in conjunction with the annual statewide conference on child abuse prevention.
Healthy Families Illinois
Costs for the Annual Statewide Conference on Child Abuse Prevention, the HFI Summit, and various HFI Training Sessions.
Prevent Child Abuse Program
401 S. Clinton, 3rd FL North
Chicago, IL 60607
Phone: Main: (312) 793-1476