The IDHS/DMH is pleased to share that this CRSS Orientation webinar is now available on the DHS website.
Individuals interested in learning about how to obtain the Certified Recovery Support Specialist (CRSS) credential can do so by viewing a 40-minute webinar, during which they will:
- Define terms relevant to CRSS certification
- Understand the minimum standards for CRSS certification
- Recognize components of an application for CRSS certification
- Identify requirements for CRSS re-certification
- Know where to find additional information
This webinar has been pre-recorded and is available at: