Access to Medication Assisted Treatment Pilot Grants
Popular Name: IL STR - AMAT
Registration and Pre-Qualification
Prior to applying for any Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO), every applicant must first be registered and prequalified through the following steps. This must be done on or before the application's due date or their application CANNOT be accepted.
- Apply for or update their DUNS number (https://www.dandb.com/ ). This must be done yearly.
- Apply for or update their SAM registration and receive a SAM cage code. ( https://www.SAM.gov ) This must be done yearly.
- Be registered and in good standing with the Illinois Secretary of State. (http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/ ) (This is not required of governmental entities and schools.)
- 1No applications can be accepted for review until these steps are successfully accomplished. (Only after your entity has completed the above registration/pre-qualification steps will a state agency be allowed to accept your grant application for consideration, and that application must still be submitted by the respective due date.)
To apply for a SFY2021 DHS SUPR award for the same services you were providing in SFY2020, all grantees must complete the Pre-Qualification Process, and Internal Controls Questionnaire, through the Grantee Portal.
The Grant Application and Programmatic Risk Assessment (PRA) are to be completed for every program/grant. Before submitting the Programmatic Risk Assessment please print a copy and retain for your reference. You will not be able to print, view or edit the PRA after you submit it.
At the time of application, all grantees must submit for each grant program the following documents:
- Grant Application GA-1693
- Uniform Grant Budget printed from the CSA Tracking System.
- For instructions see IDHS GATA Budget Instructions https://www.dhs.state.il.us/page.aspx?item=95348 Submit the completed grant proposal by sending an email to DHS.GrantApp@Illinois.Gov on or before April 23, 2020 at 3:00 p.m. Applications must be emailed.Your organization's name and the Catalog of State Financial Assistance (CSFA) Number and the program contact must be in the subject line.
Specifically, the subject line of your email must be:
Your Organization's Name, 21-444-26-1693-01, Joseph Tracy
The email will have 2 attachments, the Grant Application and the Budget.
The Grant Application file must be named "Your Organization's Name 21-444-26-1693-01 GA Joseph Tracy.pdf"
The Budget file must be named "Your Organization's Name 21-444-26-1693-01 Budget Joseph Tracy.pdf"
If you have trouble emailing the document due to the file size, please utilize the CMS File Transfer Utility located at https://filet.illinois.gov/filet/PIMupload.asp Please follow the instructions to attach your application. Remember to include the subject line above.
After your application is approved you will receive a Notice Of State Award (NOSA), that must be accepted through the Grantee Portal before an agreement can be issued.