RECOVERY & EMPOWERMENT STATEWIDE CALL
Statewide Call Flyer (pdf)
2/28/19 Unlocking Our Hidden Talents (pdf)
2/28/19 Evaluation (pdf)
2/28/19 Sign In Sheet (pdf)
Please plan to join on February 28, 2019 for our second Recovery & Empowerment Statewide Call for 2019! Our theme this year is "Bringing Balance into Our Lives!" These educational forums place an emphasis on sharing successful tools and strategies for wellness. This month's focus is "Unlocking Our Hidden Talents!"
Individuals are welcome to dial in from a personal phone or from home. However, if dialing in from an agency or other organization, to help reduce the cost, please gather and dial-in together. Remember to provide the moderator with your name, the agency you are representing (if applicable), and the number of persons listening in from your location.
ABOUT THIS MONTH'S CALL:
- DATE: February 28, 2019
- TIME: 10:00am - 11:00am
- TOPIC: Unlocking Our Hidden Talents
- OBJECTIVES: Participants will learn: How to find hidden talents through setting specific goals; how to find your "sweet spot" (what you're passionate about + what you're good at + what the world needs); and how to develop new skills through practice
- DIAL-IN NUMBER: (800) 230-1059 NEW # FOR 2019!
- ACCESS CODE: (None Required)
- MEETING TITLE: Recovery & Empowerment Statewide Call
- SPEAKERS: Virginia Goldrick, David Iole, and Troy Butler
You will be on hold with music until the host opens the conference call. If you have any questions or require additional assistance, please press "0" from your phone during the audio conference.
As a courtesy to others and to improve sound quality, please mute your phone when not speaking.
The following materials for the 2/28/19 call are attached:
- Unlocking Our Hidden Talents
(PowerPoint slides in pdf document - 6 slides to a page)
- Evaluation Form
- Sign-In Sheet
- 2019 Statewide Call Flyer
ABOUT RECOVERY & EMPOWERMENT CALLS:
Note: These calls have been held monthly since 2007, and were formerly known as "consumer education and support statewide call-ins."
For all persons living with mental health conditions and receiving mental health services, this call is for you! The call contains specific information relative to consumers of mental health services. This call is uniquely and specifically designed to provide education and support for all individuals participating in publicly funded mental health services in Illinois.
ABOUT STAFF PARTICIPATION:
Staff are welcome to listen in as well. However, the primary purpose of the call is to ensure that individuals participating in services have an opportunity to receive information, ask questions, and provide input.