2/24/2018 8:00 AM - 12:30 PM
10th Annual Disability to Possibility Conference presented by Springfield Public Schools and Springfield Parents for Students with Disabilities (SPSD).
Saturday, February 24, 2018, 8:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Springfield Southeast High School, 2350 East Ash Street, Springfield, IL
- Keynote Speaker - Patrick Schwarz, Ph.D.
- Featured speakers include an area physician, psychologists, social worker, behavior analyst, advocates, and other area professionals
- Practical information about your child's education
- Community resource fair with numerous exhibitors
- Learn how to complete necessary forms for local and state resources that are available to students with disabilities
- Connect with other parents
- Childcare provided at no charge
- CPDUs available
See the D2P10 Flyer (pdf) for more information.
FREE! Register online at http://www.sps186.org or by calling 217-525-3060.
Be sure to stop by the DRS Client Assistance Program table!