Effective 1/26/2018, the Division of Mental Health Grant Information-FY 19 page is live.
There are four (4) programs available for applicants to apply. Applicants may apply between 1/26/2018 through 3/12/2018. Deadline is 5:00 pm.
1) Housing MI Supportive (220);
2) Housing Money Follows Person (510-HMFP);
3) Regions - The Living Room (510-RTLR), and;
4) Projects for Assistance in Transition from Homelessness (PATH) (575).
As of Friday, 2/2/2018, the Williams and Colbert Consent Decree related 700 program series listed in the Notice of Funding Opportunities will be live. Applicants will be able to apply between 2/2/2018 through 3/19/2018. Deadline will be 5:00 pm.
Listed below are screen shots to assist you.
1. Log onto IDHS website: https://www.dhs.state.il.us/page.aspx?