Please note submission requirements & deadlines as specified for this program below.
Eligibility to Apply
To be eligible for a Perinatal Depression Program contract, all grantees must complete the grantee pre-award requirements:
- Apply for or update their DUNS number (https://www.dandb.com/). This must be done yearly.
- Apply for or update their SAM registration and receive a SAM cage code. (https://www.SAM.gov) This must be done yearly.
- Be registered and in good standing with the Illinois Secretary of State. (http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/) (This is not required of governmental entities and schools.)
- Register with the GATA/CSFA system at https://grants.illinois.gov/registration/.
- The system will automatically check registrations with the above mentioned systems. It will also check to see if the agency is on the federal excluded parties list and if the agency is on the State of Illinois Stop Pay/Compliance list. If grantees are not up-to-date on the registrations, or are listed on the federal list or Illinois Stop Pay/Compliance list, grant applications will not be accepted until these situations are resolved.
- Complete the Fiscal and Administrative Risk Assessment on the GATA/CSFA system- also known as the ICQ (short for Internal Controls Questionnaire).
- Submit a Programmatic Risk Assessment for each grant they apply.
Details about these requirements and applicable links can be found on the Grant Application Information and Instructions webpage or the GATA website.
All applicants for Perinatal Depression funding, must submit the following document electronically by March 15, 2018.
Once all applications have been received, DHS will determine a contract amount for each applicant and this will be communicated electronically to the e-mail address that submitted the grant application. Once agencies have a contract amount, they will be required to complete a Perinatal Depression Budget - completed in the Contractual Service Agreement (CSA) Tracking System - CSA Budget and Registration Information. The deadline for budget submissions will be communicated with the contract amount.
The completed grant application is to be emailed by March 15, 2018 to the Bureau email address DHS.BMCHEDF@illinois.gov with the subject line stating:
Last 4 digits of CSFA #1262
Provider Organization Name - For example, 1262 Jane's DV Agency or 1262 HOPE Agency
Note: Everything is being tracked by the CSFA number, so it is important that all required materials and correspondence contain this information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Administrative Contact Anna Sabin at firstname.lastname@example.org.