WAG 20-24-04: Services

PM 20-24-04.

If a service is not provided by the MCO, the MCO refers the client to an appropriate source of care.

If a client has an MCO reflected on their MediPlan or All Kids card and needs medical services but has moved to an area that is not serviced by an MCO, the FCRC should assist them as follows:

  • request proof of a change in address (rent receipt, utility bill, etc.) and
  • fax the proof to the Bureau of Contract Management at (217) 524-7535 requesting a change in the MCO enrollment status so that the central office can immediately disenroll the client from the MCO.

If the client has moved but does not need medical services at this time, proof of new address is not required.