PM 19-05-02: Telephone Contact

WAG 19-05-02.

A telephone contact is required for units that are given a central REDE or units that did not get a REDE. See WAG 19-05-02 for timeframes. The contact should be made by the caseworker. If the unit cannot be reached by telephone, send a notice asking the unit to contact their caseworker. Document the actions taken.

If the unit does not respond to the notice, send a notice of change and discontinue benefits.