WAG 25-07-04: Change or Correction of Basic Number

(IM) When changing a Case Number, review the case record and complete an ARS clearance (PF/F10) to determine if a cash or FS overpayment was reported under the previous case number.

If the case has an existing overpayment, report the change to the Bureau of Collections (see WAG 23-04-01).