WAG 09-02-05: Request for Hearing

PM 09-02-05.

  1. Send any written and signed requests that an RR makes for a hearing to FRU, Springfield.
  2. Return an incomplete (lacking a case name and case number) hearing request to the RR.
  3. If an RR makes a hearing request and then wants to withdraw it, obtain a written statement from the RR.
  4. Forward the request for withdrawal to FRU.