PM 03-05-03: "Living With"

WAG 03-05-03

To be "living with" a caretaker relative text deletedthe child must live in the person's home. The home is where the family lives or is staying. It does not have to be their own home or their permanent home. It does not have to be an apartment or a house. Do not deny or stop benefits just because the family does not have an address.

A member of a TANF case admitted to a DHS-ODD/OMH facility can remain in the case for up to 3 months. If the person is in the facility for more than 3 months, remove them from the case.

When the absent child is in DCFS custody and DCFS identifies this as a Norman case, the child is eligible for TANF for a limited time (see PM 04-01-08).