If you are - or want to be - an IDHS partner, provider, contractor, or vendor, you can find the information and resources you need here.
A Provider is a community-based agency, business, non-for-profit or individual professional, delivering human services under contract with IDHS.
- Become a Provider - Steps to becoming a service provider for IDHS.
- Contracts - Executing an agreement to deliver services on behalf of the Department of Human Services.
- IDHS Grants Administration - Information about IDHS grants, including NOFOs (Notices of Funding Opportunities).
- Licensure & Certification - Learn how to become a licensed or certified provider for IDHS.
- Payments - Organizations contracting with the divisions of Developmental Disabilities, Mental Health, Rehabilitation Services, or Substance Use Prevention & Recovery may inquire here about pending payments, current payment cycles and rates.
- Rules - The Administrative Rules that govern the Department of Human Services.
Provider Information by Division
A Vendor is a business or organization that provides supplies or services to the State for compensation.
Provider Help Line: 1-800-804-3833
The IDHS Provider Help Line:
- allows Child Care Providers to submit monthly billing via C-TAS,
- provides payment information about mail dates and payment amounts for:
- Child Care Providers through the Division of Family & Community Services, Office of Early Childhood,
- Personal Assistants who assists persons with disabilities through the Division of Rehabilitation Services (DRS),
- persons who receive payments for people with developmental disabilities through the Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD),
- and assists Illinois Debit MasterCard holders with
- the amount of payment for a specific month,
- the status of payments (entered, approved, issued),
- the date the Illinois Office of the Comptroller issued the payment. Please be aware that the Bank has up to two working days to post payments to your card from the time the Comptroller issues the payment.